Sunday, May 22, 2005

How Smart is Batman?


howsmart 1
Originally uploaded by Scipio1.
Some readers have misinterpreted my recent "Clobbering Batman" series as meaning that I don't like Batman.

I ADORE Batman! I'm from the na-na-na-na-na-na-Batman of the '60s generation, baby. Once you been hooked by Adam West, brothuh, you hooked fa' life.

And so, to prove that Batman is my hero (and why), this post is the first in a (what could be an endless) series:

How smart is Batman?

Batman is so smart...
he can friggin' read punch cards.

10 comments:

naladahc said...

We have no idea that is Batman's hand. For all I know it could be Blue Beetle's and you are merely misleading me into believing that Batman is all that!

Scipio said...

The Blue Beetle...and punch cards?!

Hate Filled Poster said...

Blue Beetle will always win in a fight where handguns aren't involved.

Scipio said...

Tell that to Hawkman...

naladahc said...

Yes. They are time cards from Kord Industries (or whatever that now defunct company was called).

Scipio said...

Oh, yes.

Which Batman bought; smart guy, Batman.

Hate Filled Poster said...

Well Ted was busy getting his head blowed off trying to save the world because Batman ignored him (save it from yet another one of Batman's plans gone wry again I might add, well that and a secret society that has some ties to Batman) :) Batman R Dumb. Batzarro am dumber than Batman.

Scipio said...

Apparently someone has a Blue Beetle column or two he needs to write for his weblog!!

Hate Filled Poster said...

Heh heh. Maybe I will.

Quinten said...

It won't have effect in actual fact, that's what I suppose.
anxiety chest pains | home remedies for runny nose | houston mover