Thursday, May 12, 2005

Commercial Messages!


We interrupt our coverage of the Rann/Thanagar war for these messages from our sponsors...


This is my friend Devon, who, as you can see, lives in Washington. Unlike the French, he sides with Thanagar. Visit his interesting and amusing comic book website, Seven Hells!

Comic book weblogs have our own Dr. Mid-Nite: Dr. Scott at Polite Dissent examines comic books with his physician's trained eye to dissect their numerous medical mistakes. Like Aquaman, he enjoys wearing a lab coat.

She doesn't enjoy lab coats, but she likes Aquaman! Laura's Bloggity-Blog-Blog-Blog is a must-see for fans of the Lab-coated Sea King.

In case you've forgotten that, despite any other faults, Aquaman has always had the coolest covers, Absorbascon veteran Shane has ample evidence awaiting at Near Mint Heroes.

Overwhelmed by the glory of its latest entry, I wept when I visited the revered H's Comic Treadmill today. My dog wept, too. There is...so much.. *choke* beauty in the world...*sob*!

4 comments:

Devon Sanders said...

Trust me, that is not me. Let's just leave it at that.

Scipio said...

Well, of course not; you don't wear glasses!

Hate Filled Poster said...

Now I have to add another cool blog to my sidebar. :)

Thanks for the link. Green Lantern is up next. I still need to find time to document Guy Gardner's adventures in the Phantom Zone.

Nicholas said...

This cannot truly work, I believe so.
pharmacy technician schools | Brisket recipes | lapel | Computer Repair Chicago | used furniture Toronto