Saturday, May 21, 2005

I Want You!


I Want You!
Originally uploaded by Scipio1.
Special thanks to Absorbasconner Chris Galdieri for letting me know that the image of Hawkman in the Thanagarian Army poster comes from the gracious and talented Bill Burns of Bill's Customs. That's his Hawkman custom and this is his overdue "Thank you, Bill!"

As you can see, Bill makes marvelous customized toys. Are you downcast because DC Direct won't make that "Joe Coyne, the Penny Plunderer" action figure you want? Can't go on without a one-of-kind "Madame Fatal" posable mannekin? Just contact Bill today!

3 comments:

Hate Filled Poster said...

oops, i'm sorry I thought it was DC Direct. That's an impressive custom figure.

Griffin said...

Oh my god, there is a great deal of helpful data above!
ppc management | ptsd treatment | medical alert jewelry for women

Dwain said...

I found a great deal of helpful info in this post!
game news | computer games reviews | racing games for pc | full pc games | play hot games