Mr. Scarlet and Pinky
Tell me you wouldn't PLOTZ!
I'd put Mr. Scarlet in front, with Pinky dashing eagerly to support Mr. S from behind. I'm not sure whether it's strategically sensible, but it will look fabulous.
Deathstroke, stumbling blindly from his unpleasant encounters with the Red Bee and Vibe would get blasted, first by Bulletman and then by Bulletgirl (who would have Charge or perhaps Hypersonic Speed). Suffering from knockback, Deathstroke falls several space back right into the open waiting arms of
Mr. Scarlet and Pinky.
- "Come, old chum," Mr. Scarlet rings out. "Let's give this evildoer a double dose of incarnadine justice!"
- "Gosh, yes, Mr. S!" Pinky chimes in. "We'll give him the old Crimson Dog Pile!"
- "N-no," Deathstroke stammers. "Please, no..."
1)I believe they key reason for Mr. Scarlet and Pinky's failure to make it as popular heroes comes from the failure of individuals such as yourself to use the full nom de guerre: "Pinky the Whiz Kid." Doesn't that sound so much cooler than just "Pinky?"
2) With regards to you previous post, do you think Mr. Scarlet and Pinky the Whiz Kid's failure to "make it" as successful iconic characters comes from their either their unappealing or ill-defited psychological archetype? Or were they just too closely identiifed with Batman's rule-based Utilitarianism and couldn't be made distinctive enough? Or was it just not enough "Pinky the Whiz Kid?"
3) If DC reverts to a multiple Earth concept following Infinite Crisis, would you, in fact, buy a Mr. Scarlet and Pinky the Whiz Kid comic? Who would you like to see as a writer?
4) Does the Ibis the Invincible Heroclix come on Thursday? Or does his recent incineration in the pages of 7S: Zatanna not make it worth it.
Well, I don't know would write it, but "All-Star Mr. Scarlet and Pinky the Whiz Kid" would be a big hit if they wrote them EXACTLY like the West/Ward versions of Batman & Robin.
They would have zero idea that any thinks they're ridiculous, and Batman would show them absolute respect.
Ibis? Not eligible (despite his fondess for his Ibistick)!
Does the Ibis the Invincible Heroclix come on Thursday?
I actually haven't made an Ibis yet. As soon as I do, Scipio will get a pic.
Ibis got incinerated? That seems to be the fate of all turbaned magicians in the DCU (Sargon the Sorcerer made an ash of himself years ago in Swamp Thing).
"Ibis got incinerated? That seems to be the fate of all turbaned magicians in the DCU (Sargon the Sorcerer made an ash of himself years ago in Swamp Thing)."
Yup. Same story.
Is it just me or does the shape of Mr. Scarlet's cowl make it look like he has an...appendage growing from his forehead or under the cloth he has a plastic stand-in model or...
Maybe it's just the angle of the pic. I'm sure that's it. Probably just the angle of the pic.
I love getting to see these heroclix. Keep up the good work.
Pinky has charge. Good choice.
Mr. Scarlet's cowl has always included a reservoir tip, for lack of a better description...
If I remember correctly, Pinky's actually Mr. Scarlet's adopted son.
Still, I want them to beat up the crap out of Deathstroke;)
Post a Comment