Sunday, June 05, 2005

War Update

Thanks to the "Rannian Continuity Bomb", we can now celebrate "Hit a Rannie in the *** 17 times Day". Rannian technology backfires, becoming a greater threat to its populace? Imagine!

Yes, you too, can put a pro-Thanagarian poster in your sidebar; just ask me and I'll send you the code for either poster.

My Spanish spiritual twin, Jotace, has stabbed me in the back by siding with Rann. His facade of neutrality collapsed like a house of cards when ONE commenter forced him to throw in with Rann. That's Rannian backbone for you! Even worse, he developed some very mean (but extremely amusing) anti-Thanagarian propaganda posters; I mean, "A good Thanagarian is a dead Thanagarian"? The calculating cruelty of the cold-hearted Rannies is insufferable! Fortunately, they'll all be gone by the end of the year....

Having successfully composed a Martian Manhunter Theme for SuperHero Radio, I now put a call out for music for Hawkman and the noble people of Thanagar. Will someone else write something? If I were to write something, what should it sound like? Do you know of any music that could serve as inspiration? Let me know! And as always, SuperHero Radio needs donations to remain on the air *sigh*.

As those tuned in to the goings-on yesterday in Philly already know, Carter Hall is dead (again) and Charlie Parker will be filling in as Hawkman (until Carter comes back to life). But that's okay. After all, Thanagar doesn't need a hero from another planet to fight its battles; I mean, how sad would that be?

4 comments:

Johnny Bacardi said...

Charlie Parker is Hawkman, eh? Guess that's why they called him "Bird"!

He's gonna have a hard time practicing his sax when he's out saving the world...

naladahc said...

What's so sad is that the Rannian Continuity Bomb doesn't go defunct but reactivates 1000 years from now too and becomes the LSH Continuity Bomb.

So very very sad.

Gordon D said...

Could you send me the URL for one of the kewl pro-Thanagar posters?

I know, I've linked to a ribbon, but it just doesn't show, well, the real reason why Thanagar's gonna win...

JotaceDT said...

Sorry, dude, but... war is war :D