Thursday, June 09, 2005

Where is Lucius?

I far as I know, the last time Lucius Fox appeared in the Batman comics was in a Scarecrow storyline just before the earthquake that led to No Man's Land. Unrelated to any supervillainous machinations, Fox had a stroke (or was it a heart attack?) and went into a coma. I remember waiting for the resolution of that situation.

I don't think it ever came. To my knowledge, comic book Lucius Fox still lies in a coma six years later while cinematic Lucius Fox takes home six figures. [Please correct me if I'm wrong; I'm worried about Lucius!]

How long will it be before we see Lucius Fox in comic books again, and will his coma be remembered?

6 comments:

Hate Filled Poster said...

I've wondered the same thing. I didn't know he was in a coma though.

Hate Filled Poster said...

I've wondered the same thing. I didn't know he was in a coma though.

Hate Filled Poster said...

whoops, my bad

Loren said...

You've got the story right, but the year wrong. The issue where Lucius had his stroke was about 3 1/2 years ago, not 6. But it would still seem to be his last appearance to date.

Brian Cronin said...

You should always check with me first on these questions...hehe.

Lucius recently appeared in Winick's first issue (Batman #635).

Tobias said...

resorts in phoenix

copper prices

Toronto homes for sale

woodworking

los angeles restaurants

furniture stores seattle

events in vancouver

mens suits

colleges in new york