Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Loneliness of Aquaman Week

Welcome to

The Loneliness of Aquaman Week.

How lonely does it get when you're Aquaman?

Oh, so lonely.
Particularly when your aqua-toughness is such
that your strange desires require
something with the punch of a nuclear warhead.

And apparently he needs a series of them. Shudder.

Where do you think he BUYS those kinds of toys?



From Vice-Admiral Fangschleister at the Pentagon, I bet.
Yeah, you know Fangschleister put the "vice" in Vice-Admiral!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, I didn't know they sold fleshlights that large.

Devon Sanders said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Devon Sanders said...

OMG! I'm ashamed to admit that I watched Batman: The Movie for what must be the 100th time yesterday and laughed my ass off for the 99th time.

Scipio said...

"Some day, you just can't mount a nuclear warhead!"