When other blogs were discussing the death of Hawkeye, the Absorbascon discussed Night Girl's hair. When Dave's Long Box focused on Power Girl's boobs, the Absorbascon focused on her boots. When the internet debated Batman versus Green Lantern, the Absorbascon concentrated on Batman versus God and Green Lantern versus a ceiling tile.
In so, in anticipation of the discussion over the amazing revelations in this week's Villains United and Infinite Crisis, the Absorbascon will focus on--
ah, the heck with it.
Thanks to Devon, who erreth not, over at Seven Hells, I was mentally prepared for the final page of Infinite Crisis.
But I was not prepared for the mind-boggling revelations in Villians United, most of which I hadn't heard anyone theorize, yet all of which make so much sense.
- The Calculator versus Oracle
- The new Virtuoso
- Deadshot versus Deathstroke
- The amazing Mister Terrible (my new favorite villain after only one panel).
- Ragdoll versus Ragdoll.
- Knockout's revelation.
- Luthor versus .... heh heh heh.
- Parademon's gambit.
- Catman versus Green Arrow.
- Diana's declaration.
- Dr. Polaris versus the Human Bomb.
- Batman's REALLY RUDE comment.
- Mongul versus Batman.
- The Riddler and the Fisherman with the Red Panzer and Murmur.
- Dr. Light versus the Ray.
- The Human Bomb versus Bizarro.
- OMAC versus the Rat-Catcher.
- Nightwing's good luck.
- Everyone versus Uncle Sam
- The Psychopirate versus Damage.
It's a bad day to be in the DC Universe.
But it's a great day to be reading about it...