Monday, October 24, 2005

Properly Humorous

Lured by self-absorbed curiosity, I have succumbed to what appears to be

*shudder*

a meme.

"the Wit
(52% dark, 30% spontaneous, 0% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK


You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer."


0% vulgar. So you see, then: the octopus humor isn't for ME, it's for you.

4 comments:

Hate Filled Poster said...

I got:

the Shock Jock

(57% dark, 50% spontaneous, 42% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK


Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Howard Stern - Adam Sandler - Roseanne Barr

I wouldn't say that's really me though. Sure occasionally I go for the gross joke, but on the whole I don't make them. Sinister and Cynical yes, gross and threatening no. I'm not into fart jokes. Weird.

Jon said...

I got The Wit.

...which I'm totally using a superhero name.

He could then hurt villains psychologically with well-timed cutting remarks. And also kung fu.

Think of all the self-esteem the Wit could destroy!

JP said...

the octopus humor isn't for ME, it's for you.

...and in the name of Great Cthulhu, I thank you.


*tentacles flail*

Anonymous said...

The Wit
61% dark, 23% spontaneous, 10% vulgar