Sunday, December 03, 2006

"I'd advise you to tend to your own knitting, sir!"

As previously mentioned, I'm a fan of Killer Moth and the Cavalier, one of comics' greatest couples (despite Cavalier's recent dalliances with that lowbrow, Captain Stingaree). In fact, I've already had a Killer Moth custom heroclix made.

Well, no longer will Killer Moth have to go into battle without someone covering his rear; behold...

The Cavalier!

Expertly crafted by Totaltoyz, the Cavalier poses atop a Rookie Swordsman dial (and, I'm guessing, Killer Moth as well).

As you can tell, the Cavalier has more than a little Captain in him... .

7 comments:

SallyP said...

Oh, he's so cute. He can swash my buckle any day.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Mortimer Drake eventually gave up his life of crime and found gainful employment posing for rum advertisements.

Kahunka said...

Hey thanks for the "beautiful" comment.
Great site.

Mike
www.kahunka.com

Scipio said...

Who is this beautiful brain dead moron?

9:17 AM

Anonymous said...

"...more than a little Captain in him..."

Bwahahahahaha!

Scipio said...

I thought you'd get that one, Ariel...

Anonymous said...

Tee hee!

Anonymous said...

I warned you! Prepare for the wrath of the REAL Killer Moth very, very soon.