Friday, December 16, 2005

What I want for Christmas from you

Okay, I put out a lot here on my blog (elsewhere, too, but that's not important right now). So now, gosh darn it, I'm asking for something in return. It's Christmas, which is not big in my family, so I won't be getting hardly any gifts (the boys have to save their money, because dance mats aren't cheap). But YOU can make up for that, by sending me any of the following things:

1. Scanned pictures of Hal Jordan getting hit in the head, like this one which was a present from Kalinara. [This one's particularly nice, because (a) that's Kyle hitting Hal with a lead pipe (b) at this point in his career, Hal's been konked so many times he can't even feel it any more). If you don't have any comics that contain pictures of Hal getting hit in the head, original fan art of Hal getting hit in the head (preferably by something yellow or otherwise embarrassing) will do. 

 2. Scanned pictures of Vibe. As unlikely as it may seem, I have only ONE issue of the Detroit League, which featured Vibe. Perhaps that's why I like him so much? Anyway, any picture of Vibe will do. If you're moved to get rid of your Detroit-era league issues of JLA, but the EPA won't let you dispose of them at any federal facilities, you can send those to me, too! You can't imagine the joy they will bring me. In fact, it's best if you don't think about it. 

 3. Scanned pictures of Aquaman humiliating people with fish. It will give me something to look at during the eight months of Sword of Atlantis

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aquaman humiliating people with fish? That sounds like the next big Internet fetish.

kalinara said...

Glad you like the image. :-) Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, that Pfifer arc with the eel was full of whale goodness, and the ending was one of the best uses of sea life ever.

And you reminded me of the greatest scene from emrald dawn ever.

I shall scan away.

Ragnell said...

franny -- Come on, share the wealth!

Scipio -- Umm... Since I'm hoping for a scanner for Christmas, I might be able to send you soemthing a little later on. I'm sure I have Hal getting bashed somewhere in my collection.

I have more than enough of him getting mind-controlled...

Bully said...

How about scans of Vibe knocking out Hal with one of Aquaman's yellowfin tuna?

Anonymous said...

One issue of Justice League Detroit! I thought you had them all, like I do.

Devon Sanders said...

I shall loan you one of the greatest collections of Hal-brr-dashery ever assembled!

Anonymous said...

What's the deal with that guy's face? Is he playing Mayor Hundred from Ex Machina?