Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas with the Scipios

I'm still in trouble for getting my sons certain videos last Christmas, which resulted in a trip to the Emergency Room and a broken lamp.

I've been warned, "Keep it normal this year!". So this year I'm sticking with more practical gifts for Ramone and Paco (who, as you can see, inherited my tendency toward exhuberant dance).


Some pants and a belt.

A nice sweater and a jacket

A DVD and a magazine subscription.

A poster or two.

A video game or two.

It doesn't get more normal than that at my house, folks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish Vibe and Reverb were my kids.

Bully said...

Merry Christmas, meng.

naladahc said...

Um. I think it is time to seek professional help.

Not later. Now.

Scipio said...

Actually, that's what the Garling family is known for ... dance instruction.

So, believe it or not, I'm more likely to GIVE dance instruction than get it...

But, you know--I look really TOUGH when I dance, 'cuz I ain't no sissy boy, meng.