Thursday, June 29, 2006

Reasons to read "Manhunter" #4

As of Issue #4, Manhunter has Dylan Battles.

Dylan is Manhunter's tech-guy. He fixes her weapons and makes her new ones.

Not because he's a selfless supporter of her cause. Rather, it's because she blackmailed him into it. Besides, he misses the excitement of his old job, working with villains. Like Two-Face, Queen Bee, Kobra, Killer Frost, and Black Manta.

Dylan knows what Aquaman does.

Dylan is ... well, an interesting character. I'm not sure I like him, but he always makes me smile. And I like comics with characters that make him smile.

Buy Manhunter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read Manhunter. The book that answers the daunting questions, like how the sound "fwhump" is generated.

One of my top 5 favorite books going now.

Anonymous said...

Dylan is Manhunter's tech-guy. He fixes her weapons and makes her new ones.

I'd probably hear his dialogue with Norman Alden's voice...

"Manhunter! What's happening?"

Brandon Bragg said...

Can you imagine how irritating having your glasses fall off inside a diving helmet would be?