Monday, June 05, 2006

Postcards from the Future: June 5, 3006

Dear Blockade Boy,

Thanks for loaning me the Time Bubble; you were right, I'm already loving my vacation in the future!

Staying at an impressive hotel overlooking the city. Neighborhood could be better but the pool is out of this world! And the postcards are free...

Welcome to ... your future!

You'll laugh ... I was waiting for night time to go out and party, but I forgot there is no night-time! It's always daytime in the future; probably some sort of celestio-arclighting to keep commerce going round the clock. Sucks to be Night Girl, huh, ha ha!

Night Girl's so cheery; I bet she knows Supergirl


Tomorrow I'll hook up with your friends in the Legion; thanks again!

TTFN, Scipio


P.S. Bringing the dog has worked out fine; he loves the future food!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't recognize that last panel.

where did you find that?

Scipio said...

That is an illustration of a "Maw" in the Beast Boy versus the Legion story I reviewed in my post on "the original Beast Boy"; you can get in it Legion Archive IV.

Anonymous said...

Night Girl has a beehive hair-do and a cartoon owl on her costume.

Why aren't there several web sites devoted to her yet?

joncormier said...

I now fear this dog with the snake like jaw action. It's like in the future they cloned Paris Hilton into some further debauchery of science.

This "Maw" is now next to "heights" on my "things I fear list".

Scipio said...

Well I have devoted several posts to Night Girl and the unfathomable power of her hair...

Anonymous said...

The "Maw" is disturbing; what it's about to scarf, arguably moreso.

kamagra said...

Excellent post, I've been doing the same thing in my blog. I would love it if you can bring me some information or opinions about your points of view because I know you've got more experience than me.