Wednesday, July 20, 2005

You Fiend!


If you're a regular reader of the Absorbascon, it won't be hard to guess where THIS panel comes from.

Condemnation of Derisive Former Colleagues!
Vengeance Swearing!
Flaming Transoceanic Multinational Armed Conflict!
Invisible Fifth Columnists!

ALL IN ONE WORD BALLOON.

Poor Doris. She can't handle the concentrated drama of a Starman villain like the Mist. Against her will (and the advice of her agent), the drama forces the back of her hand to her upturned forehead and pries from her mouth a phrase you thought no one ever said, not even in the comic books:

YOU FIEND!

I don't know about you, my friends, but after seeing this panel, I need a stiff drink...!

4 comments:

Scipio said...

No, no. Breathtaker sucks.
Fiends loom.

Harvey Jerkwater said...

When I talk like this, and I do, women don't utter a breathless cry of "You fiend!" and swoon. Dang it.

Perhaps if my body were made of a cloud of some sort, and my hairline receded...

Hmmm. Have to get cracking on that.

Scipio said...

Perhaps if you combined Inviso-solution with Rogaine it would solve the problem.

Anonymous said...

Holy shoot! I gots to read me some of this GA Starman right now!