Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Penny Plunderer, on Logic

Speaking of coins...

"Pennies...and coppers! They did this to me! Pennies...coppers...copper pennies! I hate them all! When I get out, I'll get back at coppers and pennies! I'll fight coppers--with pennies! Every job I pull will involve pennies! My crime symbol will be PENNIES!"
Joe "the Penny Plunderer" Coyne, "The Penny Plunderers"

Logic is not a cold, hard thing. In the hands of a properly inspired villain, it can be warm, vibrant, and beauteous. If Two-Face is the greatest proponent of villainous logic, Joe Coyne is its patron saint. If you read the above sentence every day after you wake up and every night before you go to sleep, you will gain the power to justify any course of action you wish to take in your life.

Try it.

1 comment:

Julio Oliveira said...

Heh. By this logic, Gollum from Lord of the Rings is the Macchiavelli of the Villainous logic.