- Watching the Sportsmaster spank the JSA.
- Okay, if those are Yankees fans, that is definitely another universe.
- Batman at the Korean War Memorial.
- For you kids out there. Just so you know.
- Traci Thirteen versus Eclipso and some of sweetest smack talk on record.
- The splash panel of Lesbian Heaven. Who knew it had owls?
- Jean Loring threatening to remove the hearts of innocent little babies. Probably with her teeth.
- Gosh, Forerunner's hair grows fast!
- Stygian Bees.
- Even Billy has trouble remembering that Captain Marvel's name isn't "Shazam".
- Wait; did Superman just Charge to hit her with a dumpster? That's 5 clicks plus 2 for the dumpster, and I think she may have taken knockback damage. I'm becoming increasingly convinced that they play Heroclix at DC HQ... a lot.
- The Monster Within Blue Beetle.
- The Reverse Flash versus the real Justice Leaguers, while the B Team stands around with their mouths open.
- Miss Martian versus Supergirl.
- Batman's Battle Laptop.
- Jimmy Olsen: blurring the line between bravery and outrageous stupidity for 60 years!
- The fact that everything I thought was going to happen at the end of Countdown happens by about, oh, halfway through Sinestro Corps. THEN it gets really serious.
- I cannot wait until Jaime Reyes meets his new girlfriend's father.
- Why Mrs. Rayner never got better.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.