Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The podcast is on I-Tunes!


The first Big Monkey Podcast is now available on the I-Tunes!

The young people tell me you just go to the I-Tunes and search for "Big Monkey" and it shows up. So, if that's what you've been waiting for, wait no more, and enjoy!

Meanwhile, we (that's Ben of Those Wednesdays, Jonnie of Jon Hex Lives, Devon of Seven Hells, Jon of Facedown in the Gutters, and me) will be recording our second one tonight.

If you have any topics you'd like to hear us tackle or just email Ben directly at ben@bigmonkeycomics.com.

7 comments:

DYKC?™ said...

Congrats on pushin' out your first podcast. Here is the iTunes URL that you can link people to:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=257152931

Trust me, it will help in the long run. Do you cats have an RSS feed to point listeners to as well? (and dont' forget about the users who want to actually download the MP3 to some other source -- link that sourcefile!)

Looking forward to hearing more. Be easy.

Brian said...

Hey folks! I'm the guy who set up the majority of this business, so here's the information you want, from a source you can, well, sort of trust.

The feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/BigMonkey

Also available at (web site in progress): http://bigmonkeypodcast.wordpress.com/

Links to the permanent files are in the blog posts!

Cheers!

Love,

Brian

Joe - fourhman.com said...

Wonderful! Having it in iTunes just makes it so easy to manage. I greatly enjoyed your first release during my commute this week... lots of true comics-geek laugh-out-loud moments. Just even out your audio levels, maybe rotate through only three participants per week (five voices leads to too much crosstalk), and you guys will be golden.

MaGnUs said...

Goody, I'm going to download the mp3.

MaGnUs said...

Scratch that, it's an iPod file, and my player can't read that. Could we get a link for a straight up mp3?

Scipio said...

Here is a direct link:

http://www.bigmonkeycomics.com/Podcast/Big%20Monkey%20Podcast%2005_24_07

MaGnUs said...

Thanks, I'll listen to it and let you know what I think (like you care).