Well, it's pretty clear who the leaders are in our Custom Heroclix Pog Contest!
Faster than a locomotive is the Rolling Head of Pantha, fabled in song and story, as it FWMPs into third place. Black Lois pulls ahead of Pantha (*snort*) because, unable to get a cab, she took the subway and avoided gridlock. Gail Simone, well, she's always a step ahead of the readers ... and the competition, so she easily takes first place!
And so, without further ado...
The Rolling Head of Pantha Special Rules
1. The Rolling Head of Pantha has Supersenses.
2. The Rolling Head of Pantha's moves do not count toward your allotted actions.
3. The Rolling Head of Pantha has Battle Fury.
4. The Rolling Head of Pantha can breakaway automatically.
5. The Rolling Head of Pantha is not impeded by hindering terrain or other characters.
The Black Lois Special Rules
1. Black Lois cannot be taxied.
2. Black Lois has Shape Change.
3. Black Lois cannot be targeted by figures who are not Whitey.
The Gail Simone Special Rules
1. All villains (on either team!) adjacent to Gail Simone add plus one to their Attack Value.
2. Villains cannot attack Gail Simone.
3. When adjacent to Gail Simone, Dr. Psycho gets plus 2 on his Attack Value when attempting Mind Control.
What? I'm bad?
I vaguely know how the Heroclix dudes with the dials work. How in the heck to pogs figure into things?
Really? No love for the Amorous Space Gorilla? I'm appalled at the lack of good taste.
Love the Gail Simone Villain Uniter, though.
The Rolling Head of Pantha can breakaway automatically.
You just made my day.
"What? I'm bad?
NO! You make villains better than they were...! We like that.
Where's the love for Salvador Dali?
"How in the heck to pogs figure into things?"
Just think of them as a Heroclix figure with only one click. If you do them any damage, they are KOed and removed.
"Pogs" (actually called "bystander tokens") are often used as "mobile terrain", blocking attacks and protecting the more valuable players on your team.
Black Lois cannot be taxied.
*spits up root beer*
I really want to be able to say "I'm sorry, but your line of sight is blocked by the Rolling Head Of Pantha".
"Black Lois cannot be taxied.
*spits up root beer*"
Thanks. I was pretty tickled with that one myself.
K26; then print those suckers out! And please let clixers know they are here and more are coming.
Where's the love for Monty Python?
The Comfy Chair....
A strawberry tart with not so much rat in it...
Bah! Alexi smash!!
Very useful material, much thanks for this article.
Buying Stocks Without A Broker | Bs In Nursing | email services
Post a Comment