- You deserve to get the joke on page 10 of Legion of Three Worlds, so know your Interlac.
- The Joker playing with a new toy line from Mattel.
- The cover of Robin.
- Well, the "Speed Force" is now officially magic, as far as I'm concerned.
- "You missed."
- Interactive Olsen hologram: "I'm guessing you're asking about the enemies of the Legion?"
- Who IS Red Robin? I love a mystery!
- R.J.'s entrance; R.J.'s exit.
- Batman versus the cement.
- The Clayface cave. Very clever.
- Superman's proposed solution to Superman Prime, which only he would dare come up with.
- "I will be free!" Really, if you're not buying SuperFriends, you're missing out on some of the best characterization of DC's icons in years.
- Hey, isn't Jason's plan the same one that got Stephanie in trouble during War Games?
- Findster. Ebuy. Macintech. Youspace. I just love DC's Fortune Faux Hundred companies.
- The Joker as an actual gangster, not just a psychokiller. Refreshing.
- Catwoman disguising Superman as ... well, himself, essentially.
- Crediting the writer and artist together as "storytellers"? Classy. A little ambiguous, but still classy.
- "Make Wonder Woman's Invisible Plane". Adorable.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Things That Made Me Happy
... in my comics this week.