- Talking bulldogs, notwithstanding their physiological impossibility.
- The Penguin & the Riddler hanging out together.
- Lois Lane & Bruce Wayne hanging out together.
- The Penguin & The Riddler hanging out with Lois Lane & Bruce Wayne.
- The map of Ivytown and the reason it's crazy; every fictionopolis should have a map.
- Dr. Zuel's Chinese food joke.
- Mr. Zzz? Priceless.
- Yappy little society dogs.
- Jonah Hex; uncomfortably greying your black & white morality since 1864.
- Forget Felix Unger & Oscar Madison; Felix Faust & Black Manta are the new Odd Couple.
- The title of this week's 52, which is brilliant.
- The Weird, god help me!
- The Green Lantern Origin, which omits several unpleasantnesses, including the Yellow Ceiling Tile, The Heavy Yellow Lamp, and the Bar of Soap.
- Doc Magnus, kicking robot butt.
- Luthor's metagenetic irony.
In fact, the only real downside to this week's comics was that Panda didn't get killed. I'm looking on the bright side; it'll happen later, I'm hoping, and much more slowly.
What made YOU happy in your comics this week?