- Really, I can't remember the last time I saw Aquaman say, "YIPPEE!"
- Lek lokok nak.
- Matt Bensen's ingenious out of the box solution.
- Wally versus George Washington.
- Walker finds what he's looking for... in himself.
- The Heroes' Holiday.
- ... versus mailmen? OMG, when I figured it out, I nearly laughed my fool head off.
- The helpfulness of Dr. Arkham.
- The return of Bruce Wayne, billionaire philanthropist.
- Tempest's argument with Mera; sorry, I think Mera wins.
- The Wonder Woman and John Stewart discuss equal rights with the Founding Fathers.
- In case any one ever needs to check for any reason, I, too, only have 28 teeth.
- Hal updates Barry, in 3D.
- Even dead, the Elongated Man is still a jerk.
- The Flash versus Barry Allen. Absolutely priceless...!
- Yeah, Carol looks really safe, LOL...
- I finally have some real respect for Thomas Elliot. Great move.
- "Sounds like flies".
- Element Dog. I just keeping saying it, again and again: Element Dog. And I smile each time.
- Hey, she really is an investigative report, isn't she? You go, Lo-lo!
- Oh, no. Not Bzzzt!
- Chronos's Washington Monument. Nearly laughed my fool head off.
- Carter and Kendra have new jobs!
- "I'm sure anywhere you go in the universe, you'll find stupid people."
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.