- Garfield ups his game.
- Oh, well, then.... gravity cables. That's how you lift Manhattan.
- Deathstrokes' Solomonic solution.
- OMG, Inferno makes me HOT (appropriately enough).
- Truth be told, gorillas are lousy in bed. Even giant ones.
- They didn't downplay Static's powers, did they?
- The brevity of Kay's reprieve.
- So, like the Fantastic Four representing the four elements, I guess this foursome represent Auto-Erotic Asphyxiation, Tom of Finland Fetishism, Bondage, and Golden Showers?
- Vandal's night mask.
- Uh, Lois? Don't you think that's overkill on the locks?
- Black Lightning and Static are the new Batman and Robin.
- "It's a dead body. Get used to it."
- OMG, Holocaust makes me HOT (appropriately enough).
- Commissioner Gordon's biggest fan.
- I give up... what ARE those numbers?
- "Who is Batgirl?" is the new "Who is Superwoman?"
- Power Girl doesn't really need to do anything on her covers, does she?
- Dini's Harley Quin goes shopping.
- Oh, of course, Sam Lane knew him.
- Kate Spencer's gutsy speech.
- OMG, Firefly makes everyone HOT!
- The Red Circle articles.
- Hey, Jeff Pierce is fireproof!
- Batman takes his shot.
- The Origin of the Ultra-Humanite.
- If Lana Lang is dying, why aren't I happier?
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Things That Made Me Happy
...in my comics this week.