- Why Jonah wears the uniform. Of course; that makes perfect sense.
- Brain stem nannites.
- Krona's... footprints? That's hilarious.
- Bigger Melvin. My god, I almost fainted when I saw Bigger Melvin. He was in the first comic book I ever bought... And the drainpipe/chase sequence couldn't have made me happier.
- Suddenly, the current JLA story is a lot more interesting than I thought it was.
- I just love Lois "Fastlane" Lane, even though I'm obviously not supposed to.
- Imagination is the 5th Dimension.
- You'd think the "cactus in the face" scene would be in Jonah Hex, but it isn't...
- Tatters the Junkyard Sidekick.
- Batman R.I.P is now one issue closer to be over; yay!
- Hal and Ollie beating the snot out of each other.
- "Carol's dead?" Even when he's written wrong, Two-Face is still a great villain.
- Loved seeing Grant Morrison's Yellow Alien being exposed.
- Cameron's unexpected news.
- Dinah beating the snot out of Hal and Ollie.
- Okay, even though it didn't do anything but sit there, just know that there's a robot dog in Manhunter makes me happy.
- Ha, very clever; Bruce Wayne does what Batman mustn't.
- "Ya can die now." God, I love that man.
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Things That Made Me Happy....
in my comics this week.