- Well, that's the first time I've ever cheered for Dr. Light.
- Did you get Legion last week? If not, you missed out on people having sex with parrots!
- "Clearly you both should know better by now." Priceless.
- You do recognize Dr. Teng, don't you?
- So, does she just stand around in Bruce's bedroom waiting all the time, or what?
- Did you get House of Mystery last week? If not, you missed out on people having sex with flies!
- Finding out who Superman's favorite hero was. Of course!
- Wonder Woman and the wolves.
- "Water cooler accident?"
- Roxxas Energy Co.; very nice touch!
- Okay, that's definitely more interesting than the usual monster/alien/demon that Winick uses to prop up his plots when they've stalled... .
- I'm glad they remembered to draw Brainy as a humanoid now.
- "I Spent the Night with Superman."
- The Joker daydreams.
- Usually, Morrison's partially digested regurgitations of manga-staples just make me groan and roll my eyes, but "Shiny Happy Aquazon" makes me smile.
- Wonder Woman calls Beowulf an ugly whore.
- "I watch him go through cycles"; as do we all!
- Bzzd is a great name.
- Catcher's mitt. Of course.
- The Yellow Lanterns decorate their Sciencells
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Things That Made Me Happy
in my comics this week.