- What Meltzer mind-wipeth, Dini forgiveth away.
- Nightwing reads Talia's beads.
- The Great Mother? Certainly didn't expect to see HER!
- Skrull Dr. Octopus? Excellent.
- Lex, upstaged by a Kryptonian. It'd be funny, if it weren't so-- no, actually it's just funny.
- Panda's not only not dead... he's improbably hot.
- The origin of Scarface.
- Nightwing, on the plastic surgeon's association.
- Mary Marvel's hair. Fabulous, really.
- A skeleton in a female Chronos costume.
- "I am Truth. I am Knowledge. I am lost."
- Kryptonese covers. Not enough of those in comics, I say.
- Red Tornado wondering out loud why he's a total idiot who's always the first JLAer to get taken out of commission.
- Jonah Hex is a perfect hero; smart enough to deduce what no one else could, but dumb enough to fall for the oldest trick in the book.
- Ron Troupe? Really? Ron Troupe? Okay, if you say so... .
- Alexander Gradet's first comic book was a really good one. He writes Flash and Mary Marvel better than anyone else has been lately!
- Rann versus Thanagar, baby. I'm totally there, waiting for the steadfast Thannies to kick the patooties of those spineless Rannies. Again.
- Nightwing rides the subway. Briefly.
- Captain Comet briefs the Justice League on why Earth is safe.
- Bizarro versus Non. Rrr!
- Spider-Man telling Spider-Man how annoying he is.
- Batman without half his intelligence.
- God, could Sardath be any more contemptible...?!
- The Story of the Human Flame in full, glorious color. Somehow, color just makes it that much gayer.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Test Tube Batman is my new favorite Batman.
I liked Vibrating Test Tube Flash better.
I assume it's from the Action Comics Annual which I didn't purchase, but what was the Ron Troupe reference to?
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THESE 2 ITEMS APPEAR?
1-Mary Marvel's hair. Fabulous, really.
2-A skeleton in a female Chronos costume.
3-Captain Comet briefs the Justice League on why Earth is safe
1-I'm assuming Justice League Unlimited.
2-The All-New Atom
3-Rann/Thanagar Holy War
I'm wondering where "I am Truth. I am Knowledge. I am lost" and "Batman without half his intelligence" came from.
Where was the Human Flame story in color? Was it an actual reprint or just a "retelling"?
I assume "Batman without half his intelligence" was the reprint of Justice League of America #111 in this week's DC Universe Special.
Ron Troupe is from Action Annual.
The other stuff is from the DC Universe Special.
Rather a slow week for me, but still some goodies in there. Lately, Nightwing has just been exceptional. And I'm glad that Panda isn't dead. And the Batcave has a new trophy!
So how was the ending of Action Comics Annual supposed to fit in with the Chris Kent storyline from Superman?
"the Batcave has a new trophy!"
Sure it does! Bats got himself a brand new haunted puppet.
Which should give Robin plenty of nightmares.
I thought Panda was hot BEFORE. But then, I'm into bears....
And tell me: did Lois Lane actually write a DP article with the headline "Kryptonian Child Saves Earth," with a picture of Chris, that ran more or less on the same day that the young lad who has been staying with the Kents (and looks surprisingly like the Kryptonian child) disappeared from their lives? This seems a bit of a giveaway to me.
What Meltzer mind-wipeth, Dini forgiveth away.
That made me happy too!
It won't work in actual fact, that's exactly what I suppose.
ptsd symptoms | medic alert bracelet | water parks in indiana
Post a Comment