- What Meltzer mind-wipeth, Dini forgiveth away.
- Nightwing reads Talia's beads.
- The Great Mother? Certainly didn't expect to see HER!
- Skrull Dr. Octopus? Excellent.
- Lex, upstaged by a Kryptonian. It'd be funny, if it weren't so-- no, actually it's just funny.
- Panda's not only not dead... he's improbably hot.
- The origin of Scarface.
- Nightwing, on the plastic surgeon's association.
- Mary Marvel's hair. Fabulous, really.
- A skeleton in a female Chronos costume.
- "I am Truth. I am Knowledge. I am lost."
- Kryptonese covers. Not enough of those in comics, I say.
- Red Tornado wondering out loud why he's a total idiot who's always the first JLAer to get taken out of commission.
- Jonah Hex is a perfect hero; smart enough to deduce what no one else could, but dumb enough to fall for the oldest trick in the book.
- Ron Troupe? Really? Ron Troupe? Okay, if you say so... .
- Alexander Gradet's first comic book was a really good one. He writes Flash and Mary Marvel better than anyone else has been lately!
- Rann versus Thanagar, baby. I'm totally there, waiting for the steadfast Thannies to kick the patooties of those spineless Rannies. Again.
- Nightwing rides the subway. Briefly.
- Captain Comet briefs the Justice League on why Earth is safe.
- Bizarro versus Non. Rrr!
- Spider-Man telling Spider-Man how annoying he is.
- Batman without half his intelligence.
- God, could Sardath be any more contemptible...?!
- The Story of the Human Flame in full, glorious color. Somehow, color just makes it that much gayer.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.