Tuesday, June 21, 2005

While another angry boyfriend looks on ...


crack6
Originally uploaded by Scipio1.

"Oooo, nice red ensemble," BC coos, while still managing the pointy-toe action that accentuates his gams. "That will look lovely on my bedroom floor once I've stunned you with my Eternity cologne gun."

I swear, if DC put out a Black Condor Archive, rentals on Colt Films would plummet and no one would be caught dead at the next International Mr. Leather competition without a blue, purple, or black cape/poncho thingie.

And I would probably never bother to go on another date.

Except with Phil Jimenez. In a Black Condor costume.

2 comments:

Siskoid said...

Isn't Jane Arden a Canadian singer? Or is that why she goes by the name Jan Arden... so as not to be confused with the Golden Age icon?

Johnathan said...

Wow, there is really much useful info here!
day trading websites | online war games free | family lawyer san antonio