- God Squad collectible cards.
- Are there really women who'd rather kick your ass then talk things out, and, if so, aren't they terribly, terribly popular?
- "Inertia". Tom Peyer is a very clever man and you should read his comics.
- Kids; they grow up so fast, don't they, Wally?
- C'mon, Batman; even I knew you were about to get throttled!
- "Define 'okay'." If you're not reading SuperFriends, you're missing some of the best characterization on the stands.
- B-black Canary... being a.. a leader? In two different books?! I almost fainted!
- I can't believe a read a comic where the villain is Ding Dong Daddy; and I loved it.
- "Did she use kryptonite?" God he's such a moron.
- When Batman tells you to clean your cave, you do it.
- Superman baking a loaf a bread... the size of a factory.
- Firestorm pulls a Jordan.
- Kirby is a good name for a dog.
- Don't knock her up? I can't believe I read that. I can't believe he said that. Not even him.
- So, from whom do you think Vixen borrowed the ability to make her ariolae disappear? Hawkgirl, maybe?
- Wow; don't **** with Catwoman. Will Pfeiffer is a very clever man and you should read his comics.
- "Who in their right mind would build a remote-controlled pie?"
- Red Tornado = peeping tom.
- Aqualad gets some advice.
- So, are Deadman and Green Arrow the most perfect pair, or what?
- Poor, sweet, Donna!
- Not to be mean, but it really is refreshing to see Superman knocked out in one punch.
- "No! Don't open the plastic!" I think I laughed for a solid minute when I read that.
- Superman and Hal Jordan giving relationship advice, in their own specials ways.
- "How long have we worked together?" Um, maybe six issues or so?
- Cho = Hylas. Brilliant. FredVan Lente is a very clever man and you should read his comics.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.