- Ah, the sins of Daxam come home to roost. That's comic book irony.
- Ollie punks Dinah.
- Mrs. Yat's apology.
- Well, I was tired of listening to Arkillo blab, too.
- Michelle tivos her death.
- Batman and the Riddler really do make a great team.
- Dewey defeats Truman for head of the Sinestro Corps.
- The Arrow-Signal.
- Naked Kyle.
- Two-Face and Penguin portrayed as powerful rival ganglords... without ever being seen.
- Ah ha! So THAT's who Flamebird and Nightwing are... .
- The origin of King Tut. Classic.
- God bless comics for sentences like, "These Red Lanterns vomit plasma."
- I could do without another " second-rate 'mastermind' villain unites the real villains and improbably becomes their boss" storyline, particularly in a Batman comic. BUT... this is the first time the reason they follow him as every been plausible.
- Kryptonian subtitles.
- Goodman. Buono. Brilliant.
- Batman, with guns a-blazing!
- Womb. Dang it, why didn't I guess womb...?!
- Quitely drawing a Batman and Robin comic...?
- Cupid is a great new villain.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Things That Made Me Happy
... in my comics this week.