- That Central City looks like Central City in Rogue's Revenge.
- "I have always found the eating plan to be an excellent backup."
- That the cosmic egg, a vestige of the JLA/Avengers crossover is still part of DC's continuity.
- "Sidekick City".
- Wow. That situation with Iris didn't quite work out as expected, did it?
- I bet Despero's the kind of guy who'll never stop to ask directions.
- That I'm not sure which is scarier, Inertia or Zoom.
- Blue Beetle talking to his "backpack".
- Superspeed decapitation... yay!
- That Jimmy Olsen is part of that particular JLA database.
- I guess being Inertia takes a lot of guts.
- Nnamdi's clever subterfuge.
- Okay, that Poison Ivy story was almost pure EC Comics! Take that, Doc Wertham!
- Manhunter versus Black Canary. Heh. Heh heh.
- Spider-Man in Daredevil's costume. Why aren't you reading Spider-Man?
- Trigon putting a cherry on Raven's pancakes.
- I like this "Infinity"; howcum I've never heard of her before?
- Say what you will about Judd Winick's writing (and I have), but his Batman is all five kinds of cool. And SO much cooler than Green Arrow.
- The highly unexpected guest star in Birds of Prey.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.