- Batman wearing a bubble helmet. Gotta love that.
- Gee, with Vixen able to copy all the powers of the other JLA members, it's almost as they're trying to convince us we won't need the Martian Manhunter any more, huh?
- Wonder Woman's earrings are now part of Green Arrow's Rogue's Gallery. I don't think I've ever even liked Green Arrow before, but, for today at least, I love him for saying that...
- Oceanus? Long time, no see!
- Orion being clever and relying on Superman's intelligence rather than his strength.
- Wonder Girl's mom used to hook up with the Olympian? Hot.
- The Return of Queen Killer Shark.
- Aquaman's little lesson about companionship to the young sidekicks. Aquaman formed the Teen Titans!
- Wait... so does that mean Misfit's power is ... MAGIC?!
- Speaking of the Martian Manhunter... as we've noted before, it's never enough for J'onn. That's why he decided to make himself the only hero on a planetful of supervillains. Couldn't he have just been satisfied with the Human Squirrel and the Human Flame?
- I don't think I've ever been the least bit afraid of Wally West, in any way. Until he said... "One more time, Jai?" Now, that is scary, folks.
- Extraterrestrial robot yetis.
- Live Wire, living up to her potential.
- Speaking of the Human Flame... you didn't miss his cameo in Brave & the Bold did you?
- Batman seeing through Waller like a pane of glass while Wonder Woman and Superman stand there like slack-jawed super-apes.
- Meeting the Silent Knight; never heard of him before!
- "Ohhh-kay." I think that's the first time I've ever liked Red Tornado!
- The JLA's fight with the Suicide Squad basically being, "Get out; now." Just as it should be.
- The amazing image that came to my mind when Red Arrow said there'd been a strange Vibe between him and Vixen lately...! Ay, papi!
- The Golden Eye of Effron. Shudder.
- When Wonder Girl finally talks with Wonder Woman and gets, not want she wants to hear, but what she needs to her.
- Good riddance! And if I never see him and his ridiculous portable harness with built-in Astro-Glide, it'll be too soon.
- Aqualad, getting soundly dissed by the cool sidekicks, like the big-headed, purple-eyed, ichthyophobic freak that he is.
- "Couldn't find his earrings." Funniest sentence you'll read all month.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.