Thursday, March 16, 2006

BZZZZZZZZZ!

You don't think I'd send the Red Bee out in battle alone, do you?

Oh, I don't mean proper teammates, although I do have his friends, Phantom Lady, Uncle Sam, the Black Condor as customs.

No, I mean, of course ... the bees.

They have Flight, Leap/Climb (you can't really "base" a bee), JLA Team Ability (for free movement), and hellacious Attack Values (c'mon; if a bee really wants to sting you, it does). The Experienced Bee and Veteran Bee (whom I like to call "Michael") have Deflection and Supersenses respectively, making them very hard to hit (because, well, have you ever tried to shoot a bee? Trust me, it's harder than you'd think, even with a scope).

As Mr. Terrific would say, "play fair"; only use the bees with the Red Bee himself. They may not do a lot of a damage, but they make a great defense.

5 comments:

Scipio said...

Oh, yes. Bees are very annoying.

You should commission a Red Bee custom, too...

Anonymous said...

Very nice sir. You are the King Of The Custom Pog!

Harvey Jerkwater said...

I do not play HeroClix. But if the opportunity arose to play as the Red Bee and his Swarm of Death, I'd be sorely tempted.

Though I'd probably annoy everyone else by yelling "Sting them, my fuzzy minions! Sting them all!" each and every turn.

Bill D. said...

Bees with the JLA team ability... that might be the best Heroclix-related idea I've ever heard.

Neil said...

I fully agree with whatever thing you have presented.
gold chain for men | refinancing car loan | w hotel minneapolis | rapid city | larger