Sunday, March 05, 2006

Yet Another Reason to Love Dogs

With all due deference to Poison Ivory from whose recent very amusing series of panel analyses I have stolen the panel below...

but, honestly, you can't put up this kind of panel without expecting me to borrow it, can you? I'm -- just not that strong. Please forgive me, Ivory!!!



Yes, folks, that is indeed Hal Jordan getting his ass kicked by a dog, managing to land on his head, and then noting that the reason he gets hit on the head so often is to knock sense INTO in his head rather than being knocked senseless.

Well ... once you explain it that way, Hal, it makes perfect sense. To you, at least...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to beg forgiveness! I actually meant to show you that panel; I had a feeling you'd enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

very trippy. was just reading Green Lantern: Willworld. An entire graphic novel devoted to Hal getting hit on the head a bit too much.

Scipio said...

REALLY?

I have to get that!

Anonymous said...

::sporfle:: I am reminded of Kilowog's comment that Hal was a great guy...he just needed to be pounded into the dirt occasionally.

Kris

PS: Willworld is more like an acid trip, than a headhitting thing.

Anonymous said...

Did Hal Jordan ever get beat up by ants? Flies? Moths (ala Killer Moth)?