the "Diana Prince: Wonder Woman" Volume 2.
Well, all you really need to know is that the Widowmaker story is in it, possibly the most perfectly Bronze Age story ever made (I can't say "written"; that would be an offense to writing).
But, even without the famous Widowmaker story, here are ten good reasons you simply must own this volume.
1. Wonder Woman beating the tar out a drag queen.
"Madame Fatal?! I'm sorry, Oracle didn't tell me you'd be here...!"
2. Bronze Age fashion.
Whoa. Someone obviously couldn't afford to hire Edna Mode.
3. Superman setting a floor on fire by dancing.
What a dork; stupid shufflefoot.
4. Wonder Woman bitch-slapping an injured Lois Lane while Superman looks on, laughing.
Okay; maybe he really is a dick.
5. Machine-gun Wonder Woman
Let's see Mattel come out with a Barbie version of that.
6. Wonder Woman takes muff-diving lessons.
"This is how we roll at the Renaissance Fair, 'princess'...!"
7. Lesbian slave-rings.
Not enough of those in comics nowadays, I say.
8. Superman in hippie drag.
And now, I can't un-see that.
9. Wonder Woman torturing prisoners.
"On Paradise Island, we don't waste time with water-boarding!"
And, of course...
10. the on-going mutual hatred of Diana and I Ching.