- The new "I Read Like a Girl" tee shirts for sale!
- Mary Wollstonecraft smacking J-J Rousseau in the crotch with a wooden paddle.
- The most recent Big Monkey Podcast with its Dramatic Reading from Adam Strange.
- Scarecrow's deathtraps. Good for you, Scarecrow!
- Diogenes versus Alexander the Great.
- Damnation-vision is one of the best powers ever.
- "Unarmed photographer wanted. Must have patience and a thirst for vengeance. Apply to J. Hex."
- The Family Circus explains Foucault.
- Green Arrow is a black belt metrosexual? He was a billionaire playboy; of COURSE he is. DC's really pulling out all the stops to make me warm up to GA, aren't they?
- Aqualad and Francis Bacon.
- Luthor and Brainiac, together again, and defeated by the great fruit flavors of Airheads candy.
- Kirk and Spock playing football with hand grenades.
- Plastic Man and Lao Tzu.
- Jimmy Olsen's Giant Head.
- Hey! Somebody remembers what Jim Corrigan is supposed to be like!
- Scotty Beatty's unusually poetic origin of Lex Luthor.
- Now I want a sidekick named "Neutrino"!
- You have to admit turning Wonder Woman, the creature from clay, and the Martian Manhunter, the flammaphobe, into candles is some grim irony!
Friday, September 07, 2007
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics book world this week.