Sunday is custom Heroclix pog day, and today's is The Running Dog, starring the Credited Andrew Carl.
Don't you hate those craven hirelings who run at the little sign of trouble, such as the advent of a punishing alien that fires beams of energy from its hands or eyes that can level buildings? Spineless pansies!
Then you need to hire the Running Dog.
He's quiet and you can pay him in Sunny Surplus coupons.
He's armed for bear and actually looking for one.
He's determined, as represented by Willpower on his dial.
And he's a pitiless, stone cold killer, the kind who listens to opera in his headphones while aiming at your opponent's pesky Lian Harper.
How can you not love this man?
By the way, we are still looking for suitable submissions of personal photos for the following pogs:
- The Scrapper*(he's fast in a fight)
- The Gunsel (look weaselly; gunsels are always weaselly. The Gunsel has Stealth).
- "Two-Gun" (I don't care if you're a grandmother of four, if you can get two real pistols in your hands in the pic, then you are Two-Gun)
- The Gunwoman (in a pantsuit, I should think)
- The Gunslinger (he watches the Country/Western channel)
- The Punk Kid (if you're a bit long in the tooth, I'll just take off the 'kid' part)
- The Enforcer (this guy looks he'll hurt you, for money)
- The Bruiser (this guy is big but slow)
- The Tough Guy (this one has Toughness, so please look you could actually take a punch to the face without falling over)
- Judo Guy ("I paid Joon Rhee good money for those classes and now is my chance to show off for the boss!)
- Judo Gal ("I am totally going to show up that jackass, Judo Guy!")