If you're any kind of decent human being, you bought a copy of Action Philosophers Giant-Sized Thing Volume 1.
Don't just read it! Help put the Action in Action Philosophers with this Activities Guide below.
1. After making a devasting refutation of your opponent's arguments during a public dispute, leap upon him violently, shouting "PLATO SMASH!"
2. Shout taunting Bodhidharmic koans at Kung Fu students, then run like heck.
3. Make copies of Jefferson's "la-la-la I can't hear you" page and post them at Monticello.
4. Rearrange your comic book collection in the sequence of Campbells' "Hero's Journey" boardgame.
5. Copy the page where Freud pisses himself while arguing with Jung and tape it surreptitiously on a psychiatrist's back.
6. Console anyone so foolish as to have read Rand while young enough to have taken her seriously with the fact that, although she did have Philosophy's Worst Public Meltdown and destroyed her life's work in the process just because she got dumped, she's left a lasting legacy in the lyrics to Human League's "Don't You Want Me, Baby?"
7. Next time you see Bryan Singer remind him that the overt Christian imagery his (and the original) film superimposes on the Superman myth is antithetical with the Nietzschean ideal as expressed by the character's Jewish creators. So there.
8. Tell Catholics that St. Augustine was black. Tell blacks he was Catholic.
9. Remind Kirby Kultists that Jack's only significant literary contribution to comics was written by a crazed Iraqi mystic in the third century. Then move on to a Star Wars fan.
10. Hire Mike W. Barr to write a comic based on the Seven Sons of Light versus the Seven Sons of Dark.
11. Show a Brit the picture of the Queen of England as Jabba the Hutt.
12. Teach a Protestant that the crux of their religion was stolen from the Cult of Mithras.
13. Establish a "Small Philosophers Expo" in your town.
14. Find a Black man named "Jefferson" and give him your copy.
15. Deride negative teenagers as Socratically old-fashioned.
16. Hit a fat guy with your car and tell the police you thought it was Buddha.
17. Pay vandals to spraypaint "Auggie Sucks!" on your local cathedral.
18. Dress like the Village People and explain that you've got a new career as a Philospher-King.
19. Stage an "All People Are Equal" puppet show for the neighborhood children.
20. Demonstrate to any zealot that all philosophies undo themselves through overadherence to absolutes.
Philosophy; it's fun for the whole family!