Thursday, September 09, 2010

Your Shield against errant AI

Old Glory versus Robots That Eat Old People's Medicine for Fuel

I told you we'd get back to The Shield.

See, what you civilian-types don't know is that, among the Pentagon's vast warrens is a secret bunker where I have a small team of experts applying their skills to craft me (um, oh, and the nation, too) a veritable army of custom clix. Why? Well, let's just say that some pretty unlikely things happen when appropriations bills have to get passed at the last minute, particularly when I'm the one controlling the deciding pocket borough.


Do you remember you the cover of Pep 1? Well, my crack customizers at the Pentagon do, so they crafted this astonishing reproduction, in which The Shield cracks apart a rockem-sockem with just one punch. Have you ever seen a more beautiful custom? Makes an American proud.

The Shield resides on a re-purposed Bulleteer dial (because, you know, it's not like I'd every play the Bulleteer). He makes a great sidekick for Wonder Woman or Uncle Sam, and, all in all, is great cannon fodder to send out in the forefront of your Heroclix forces.





2 comments:

SallyP said...

Well...he does look as though he's having oodles of fun. And...is that robot poseable?

Fabulous!

David B. said...

I am so glad you're back! I still read all your archived posts. Hurray!

-- David
SF, CA