- Acts-of-villains riders.
- Well, as unlikely as it may seem, the Outsiders has officially become interesting.
- Really, don't you think Gizmo should have replaced his glasses by now? Or at least his eye? Does he not have an image consultant?
- Heh. Calling him "Carl".
- Talking bombs. With shark faces. I love comics.
- Hm. Barbara Gordon... Red Lantern...?
- She's a Major? ROTFL!
- THAT is the perfect title for the last issue of Robin. Nice one.
- Wait is that... a giant bullet-shaped cenotaph? Instant classic.
- Robin beats Shiva. Pure brilliance. That is why I love Tim Drake.
- Heh. Calling him "a transformative figure".
- That's the first explanation of the Outsiders that has every made sense to me.
- Not at ALL something I expected to find out about Superwoman. Psyche, indeed.
- Geo-Force working for a servant. Delicious!
- DC really needs to start selling notebooks with that black hand symbol on them.
- Roy Raymond, Jr. I am nonplussed. In a good way.
- Batman and Rocket totally need to go out.
- I assume that kissing him is pretty much like eating a mud pie.
- Okay. Metamorpho is officially really creepy now.
- Huh. Don't you think that she, of all people, would be a bit more freaked about getting a doll in the mail?
- Now that is the way to quit your job. On live teevee.
- Ryan is right; it is Nekron, isn't it?
- Roy's "Marsh Marsha Marsha" moment.
- Hm... Halo's possible role in the Blackest Night? Interesting. Yeah... I just said "Halo interesting".
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Things That Made Me Happy
in my comics this week.