- Flying penguin missiles. Really, if you aren't reading Blue Beetle, you deserve to. It's not only a great read, the art's beautiful.
- Alan Scott versus Grandfather Clock.
- Guy Gardner versus the Ultra-Humanite.
- Firestorm's ingenious defeat of Kalibak and then the Parademons. I wish more of you had read Firestorm!
- Mr. Mind's makeover.
- Finding out the answer to "52 what?" And the answer! bring them on!
- Oh, by the way-- I TOLD YOU SO; Skeets is innocent. Or was, I guess.
- Well! Hippolyta sure wakes up crabby, doesn't she?
- Robin's ongoing man-crush on Superbo-- Kon-El, the Hero Whose Named Must Not Be Spoken.
- Hal Jordan's brilliant tactics in Justice. Yeah, you heard me.
- Batman & Friends fighting "the nightmares of the Arkhamites".
- The Rolling Head of Abraham Lincoln!
- The EXTREMELY interesting set of statues in the Fortress of Solitude (including the fabulous Sensor Girl) and Superman's speech explaining them.
- Wait, wait ... did he just throw up Batman's utility belt...?!
- I really can't imagine Wonder Woman calling anyone "Mom"; but it did make me laugh!
- At least Geoff Johns knows how to write Geo-Force as the pompous undeserving jackass he is.
- The Rolling Head of Detective Lenahan! Really, why aren't more of you reading Catwoman?
- Well, based on Black Lightning's comments to the president (and some other info), I guess the Hall of Justice is on the site where (here on "our earth") sits the Holocaust Museum. Not exactly, where I would have picture it, but at least its in DC where it belongs.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.