- Wait... David Seville is Armenia's UN ambassador? That actually makes sense.
- Well, there's the line where Kryptonian tough love turns to just plain bad parenting.
- Acorns? How very... thematic.
- Arkillo's necklace.
- Aquaman brings his trident to UN meetings? Probably in case the Australia rep gets out of line.
- *Giggle*! You can't "decimate each and every"; do DC writers no longer own dictionaries?
- Ah, the elegant simplicity of the Gamma Gong.
- Ah... Sinestro's daughter! Interesting.
- Hey, is Oracle's friend the guy who posed for the Big Belly Burger logo?
- Flash, the World's Fastest Statue.
- Fear keeps the Daxamites in check ... just as it always has.
- Step by step we get closer to her walking again.
- Kangaroos that say "HOLA!"
- Giant ants. Always a winner.
- Blue Man Group. Heh.
- An autographed picture of Starro...?!
- 7734. Clever.
- That's a big snake. A really BIG snake.
- Nice to see Kanjar Ro get some sweet, sweet octopus love.
- Attempt raped of paraplegics. Always a winner.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.