- A clever use for Superman Prime! And it just might turn the tide of battle... .
- Bolshevik mutants.
- Happy Terrill, back in action!
- I don't think Blue Beetle is Teen Titans material, either; he's better than that.
- It's always fun to see Scarface get riddled with bullets.
- Fruit Boy. God bless you, Jim Shooter. I expect to see Fruit Boy meet Blockade Boy any day now.
- Wonder Woman, and gorillas, fighting Nazis. Is there nothing Gail Simone cannot do?
- Eclipso -- the real one -- returns and demonstrates diffraction.
- See? Megan, like all Martians, is insane.
- The Joker's teddy bear.
- Donna Troy and the Myrmidons. Which, in case you don't already get it, it is not half bad Classical literature joke.
- Good lord; Neon the Unknown!
- Zork, zizz, cruk, and zeezee. Particularly zeezee, which makes so much sense it hurts.
- "Chum". Nice touch!
- Hey, Garth, "please put your hand down." Absolutely priceless.
- I'm glad Cassie broke up with Tim. I don't think they're a good pair.
- "Vitamin K".
- Saturn Girl can animate unconscious bodies? Cool. Creepy.
- Aquaman reads Superman & Batman the riot act.
- I dislike Ravager more and more each time I see her. When is her comeuppance due?
- Blue Beetle's crazy/ingenious plan, that leaves him naked and powerless in the hands of his enemies.
- "I am pierced but remain unbowed." Hippolyta rocks. Please don't kill her. Again.
- The fortitude of Black Condor. He is so hot.
- The Spectre got pummelled; BWA-HA-HA!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.