- Virtually everything Film Freak does, says, or simply is, in Catwoman.
- The colored dot symbol Catwoman is using for drunken speech. Circles I've seen; but coloring them in is so much richer. I want a color coding system now; blue & purple means "Sad Drunk"; yellow & pink, "Happy Drunk"; red & orange, "Belligerent Drunk"; and so on.
- Bruce Wayne, in Robin. If you think Bruce Wayne is a jerk, then you aren't reading Robin.
- Martian Manhunter's art project in 52.
- I demand that Wizkids produce a Special Collector's Set of Heroclix with Gladiator Giant, Dynamole, The Crimson Ghost, E.S. Pete, Fireface, Jack of All Trades, The Tornado Ninja, Lady Liberty, Immortal Bald Man in Armor, and Poledancer.
- Skeets, kicking @$$.
- Ah; NOW I see why Atom-Smasher went to jail...!
- Ollie Queen's campaign manager; nice touch.
- Is this the end of ... Super-Chief?!?!?!
- J'onn's Little Plan That Backfired; oops.
- The beauty of Matt Wagner's prose for Batman in "Mad Monk"; you deserve to read "Mad Monk" and its predecessor miniseries with Hugo Strange.
Friday, October 20, 2006
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.