- Actually, the kiss kind of makes sense. I'm okay with it. But it will, of course, never work out between them.
- Now the Flash is almost as fast as it used to be slow.
- Well, that's the most interesting Black Mask has ever been. Although certainly not the most comprehensible.
- I'm looking forward to seeing David make it up to Hartley. Yeah, I'd rent that.
- Wow, Dr Elias is pretty much Luthor without, you know, conscience.
- A-a-a-and there's the wind up for Justice League of America...
- After what feels like ten years of trying, Geoff Johns finally make me like Hal Jordan, and in only two pages.
- See? I told you Aquaman should lead the Justice League.
- I now need more than two hands to count the number of times I've seen Aquaman make the "I'm going to kill Black Manta" speech. I'm thinking of turning them into a collage.
- Power Internalization! Smart move, a logical development, and efficiently handled, Mr Manapul!
- "And don't call me Monkey!"
- Okay, Mera lied to Aquaman for years about who she really was, so I thinks it's quite fine that he never told her about his old war buddies.
- Wait, did I just see Titano poop out a piece of red K in downtown Metropolis?
- The Rogues' second rule. Nice repudiation by Manapul of a bad misstep by Johns.
- Lois fixing Clark's hair. She totally knows. She just doesn't care.
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Things That Made Me Happy...
... in my comics this week.