- That in Metropolis guards discuss existentialism.
- Leland McCauley? Really? That's... very strange. But just a coincidence, I'm sure.
- Batman teams up with the Haunted Tank.
- Hal Jordan, disarmed.
- That Vixen, Firestorm, and Green Lantern were the ones to confront Hardware.
- "Seems like twenty years ago but it really wasn't." Heh.
- I have a feeling we should recognize some of those people at the party, looking at us. Do you?
- The truth about Tom.
- Sinestro, on love.
- The Shield, and Static, on the big screens.
- Thank you for remembering what Vicki Vale originally was: a photojournalist who suspected Batman's secret identity. And a scantily-clad sexpot.
- Kung pow!
- The Queen of Fables' favorite drink.
- "Luciphage". Nice.
- I trust you, Todd!
- The Shield still lives in D.C.
- Why Mon-El's powers keep winking out, which is perfectly consistent with why Superman was never able to cure lead poisoning.
- Leslie's bodyguard.
- Now, there's the missing member of the original Justice Society!
- Batman, on book burning.
- Yes, Courtney; Albert is dense. How could you not have noticed?
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.