- The BLAM door. Best visual I can remember seeing in quite some time.
- You know I'm no great fan of Grant Morrison. But Batman was great this week.
- Pinocchio. That was cruel.
- Monarch of Duluth? Snort! Nice one.
- What the lasso is truly capable of.
- The comfort Ray finds in the Royal Flush Gang, who apparently are a multiversal constant.
- Looking for Psycho? Oh... that's not good at all.
- Shame of you, if you didn't recognize the name Elva Barr.
- Stagg? Oh, no. No, no, no. Say it isn't so....
- Bruce Lee didn't actually break his back, you know. He dislodged a vertebra.
- Queen Bee goes down. All the way.
- "The sun is not our friend. We must embrace the cold darkness that is our fate," made me laugh out loud.
- If you want somebody to make something that'll kick the JLA's butt, T.O. Morrow is still the man.
- Zeus in spandex is HOT.
- "I need to see it every day."
- The difference in viewpoint of Dr. Polaris, the Floronic Man, and the Cheetah.
- Seldom has the Phantom Stranger me me laugh as hard as did when failing to finish his little "My poop don't stink" speech...!
- Hooley in the tank. Always good to see Hooley. Particularly in the tank.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Things That Made Me Happy
... in my comics this week.