- Miss Cosmos. I tell you, Palmiotti and Grey know how to make crazy fun comics, whether is the wackiness of Freedom Fighters or the gallows humor of Jonah Hex.
- A happy ending for Buddy Baker.
- The JLI reunion in Blue Beetle was a thing of beauty (particularly Guy's theory about it).
- Kid Devil in bondage! Could have done without the blood, though.
- Okay, so now that I've read that Eclipso story again, I'm positive: The Phantom Stranger totally did Madame Xanadu.
- Young Jack Jordan made me laugh.
- Happy Terrill became one of my favorite characters in the DCU in just one issue.
- I swear to god I thought Hal was about to become a male prostitute... .
- "Okay, lady, that kind of crazy talk automatically makes you the enemy."
- Rampaging multi-headed monsters attacking the Pentagon.
- So that's what Khaji Da means; simple, but clever.
- Adam Strange finally told the Rannies that they stink.
- Hal Jordan fighting John Stewart; nice one.
- Paco's Heat of the Moment; zowie!
- Jim Shooter is really good; read the Legion.
- "Housekeeper!" B5 is a funny guy.
- Well, I see the "Gothcorp" origin story is now cannon.
- Hi, I'm Lightning Lad, for Maxwell House!
- Jaime Reyes continued to be adorably awesome this month.
- Okay, props to Grant Morrison for the purpose to which he put the "sickly infant universe of Qwewq". Yep; "this is going to change everything."
- Lex Luthor's reading matter.
- Wait; so, he just saved the Earth by ... mailing Batman a letter? Excellent.
- "There's no blood on hands; I licked them clean." Eclipso is a funny guy.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week.