- So does he just know that, or had Clark Kent actually read Pausanias?
- In took me a minute or two to figure out they'd just killed Snoopy.
- How Superman deals with zombies.
- Interlac graffiti.
- It was so good to see Ira West again. I've always liked him.
- Aquaman versus the Evil Seawitches.
- Speaking of witches, I'm no fan of the "magicks", but Earth 33 is rather interesting.
- I like the revelation that the Monitors are growing more dissimilar.
- Blue Devil in a Batman costume.
- Even though he's a brain in a jar, he stills wants a harem? I'm guessing it just a style thing.
- I though Old Superman was feeling sorry for himself; I should have known better.
- Good lord; first, Egg Fu, now I-Ching!
- Jimmy Olsen, Clark Kent's Pal.
- I had to learn the words "shoat" and "bardo" to read my comics this week. Do you know how infrequently I learn new words? Very infrequently.
- Todd Rice ain't afraid of no Superdaddy.
- Zatanna metes out some just desserts on Halloween!
- Crabby Monitor exercises his power of superexposition in spades! It really did help me get a handle on the big picture. I also like the Countdown has, almost suddenly, become a whodunnit.
- Wait; did the Riddler just say he was going to hire gays from now on?
- Robin's an expert on women's shoes.
- The Watchdogs. Lycanthropic vigilantes are cool.
- Mister Terrific in casual tropical wear.
- Snapper Carr's smarter than we thought. Much.
- "There he is. Turn your Legion flight ring translators on."
- So, do you think Himmler's brain lived anywhere near the zombies?
- Julius H. Schwartz! That's Tiger Moth, Dragon Fly, and Silken Spider! FINALLY someone followed up on that. Thank you, Grant Morrison. I owe you three.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Things That Made Me Happy
in my comics this week.