- Hey, Red Hood is an actual detective! He should teach Nightwing how to do that...
- The Headless Abraham Lincoln.
- Kid Amazo. He's fun and makes me disturbingly hot.
- We've got around 70 subscribers to the Big Monkey Podcast!
- Forerunner, the Not So Nice version of Harbinger.
- Finally, someone remembered that Piper is a Rich Pinko Commie Liberal.
- So, do you think there's an assigned rotation for who has to repair the Washington Monument? Kind of like Monitor Duty?
- The unflappability of Mary Marvel.
- It was good to see that Sleez is still around. It was even better to see that he isn't.
- At least I'm not the only person who gets his butt kicked by Big Mike at Heroclix!
- Kruger and Ross pegging almost every single hero's characterization in Justice; particularly Aquaman.
- The Women's Discussion Group at Big Monkey last night was really hopping!
- Am I actually starting to .... like Donna Troy? I think I need therapy.
- The Jean Loring Showcase is out!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics/comic book store this week.