- Wait; so Hal sleeping around all these years was really just a ploy to confuse the Zamarons? Oh, Hal you are both ingenious and selfless!
- The missing 52 seconds, found.
- Black cats that say "Gasp!".
- Skeets made me cry.
- Jonah Hex, master of the job interview.
- Sivana, ticked, shot, bleeding, in mortal danger ... but still intellectually curious.
- Batgirl getting hit in the head with a sword, then pwned by Nightwing. Poor little ridiculously-contrived ninja girl!
- Crotchgate continues in, of all places, The Monster Society of Evil!
- The return of the Terrible Trio.
- Jonah Hex, doing his job without firing a shot.
- The Crimson Avenger with Titano.
- Carol Ferris: the Green Lantress!
- Innovative uses of pseudoderm.
- It feels so right to see Mr. Terrific leading the JLU, doesn't it?
- Sterling Morris shows why he is the head of a news network and Helen Fidelity isn't.
- Camille was a stewardess? Of course she was a stewardess...!
- The return of the DCU's greatest character: the multiverse.
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Things That Made Me Happy...
in my comics this week